Saturday, March 31, 2012

Micro-Budget Film "Defcon 2012" Becomes an International Hit | PRLog

Micro-Budget Film "Defcon 2012" Becomes an International Hit | PRLog

Click the above link to read then share about one of my movies.

The indie cult movie, Defcon 2012, is my very first feature length movie. It is doing more than I had expected when I was shooting it. At first I was shooting it as a learning project. I had since moved on other projects, such as shooting two documentaries on geology, one about earthquake precursors and the other about California's rifting zone. I also shot a feature length horror that is very scary, House of Mirrors.

Along with those movies, I am presently shooting a documentary on a horse rescue ranch, where horses that can no longer be cared for by their families - are fed and a new home is found for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment