Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Just a Fun Break From Geology - DJMysteriooArif - Live House mix

DJMysteriooArif - Live House mix

D J MyseriooArif is one to mix in monarchy into his music as do I. Click above and enjoy it. Meanwhile, I have been writing a lot lately in my book, with lots of action scenes and very funny dialog. Here's a snippet.

I have been having fun lately being creative and supporting other creative people.



"Stephan, why would you even think of breeching airspace like that?"

"I've been doing it all a long for weeks. Not in this plane, but an array of aircraft."

"Why?"

"To set an example in light of the world government."

"What?"

"The world government is not legitimate in my opinion, and in the opinion of the vast majority of my population. That airspace belongs to the Kingdom of Montenegro, not the World Federation. If this plane files a flight plan for an airport within the territory of Montenegro, than that plane should be allowed to enter and land, regardless of who is on board"

"You do have a point."

"What I'm doing is an application of indirect power. Each time word gets out that I have penetrated my kingdom's airspace, people take to the streets in support of a fully sovereign nation, and a break off from the World Federation, and in support of their symbol of that full sovereignty, which is me."

"Even if you are a bit wacky, you are indeed smart. I guess that is good thinking. Just risky as ever."

"Even my wacky actions set precedence."

"Oh my God." She stifled a giggle.

Stephan went with that, "Wacky precedence, such is the application of soft power!"

She fell into a little fit of the giggles.

Stephan smiled, "You like my wackyness, I can tell."

"I don't know. Well, I guess I do."

"You do. But honestly, all the wild things I do, the whole persona of not giving a damn, and being relatively carefree and simply myself - well that indeed influences others to simply break free. Society has been so damned conformist, all in the name of equality - it's smothering the people."

She nodded, knowing, most certainly.

He smiled, sweeping yet more of her hair, "Hey by the way, you just cheered me up. I was getting kind of sad thinking about being kept out of my country. Thank you for that."

"You looked like you needed it."

Stephan fetched a bottle of good French bubbly, and carefully uncorked it.

"Oh my God, what are you doing now?" She giggled.

"Toasting in the application of soft power via wacky precedence!"

She now really had a fit of the giggles, as he now held up his glass in the most stately way possible in the cabin of a jet.

"To the application of wacky precedence to the best of my abilities, so help me God!"

He clinked his glass with hers, and took a gulp and sigh. She continued her giggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment